UPSC: Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Full Form
UPSC Full Form is Union Public Service Commission. This is main central recruitment agency for civil servants in India. It is responsible for appointments and examinations for all Indian services as well as for central service groups “A” and “B”.
The Ministry of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency of India. The main central recruitment agency for civil servants in India. It is in charge of appointments and examinations for all Indian services as well as groups A and B for the central service. The Ministry of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency of India.
UPSC full form Union Public Service Commission was established on October 1, 1926 as the Public Service Commission. It was subsequently reorganized into the Federal Public Service Commission under the Indian Government Act 1935; It was renamed today as the Joint Public Service Commission after independence.
The UPSC Full Form (Union Public Service Committee) should be consulted:
- In all matters related to b
- The appointment method of civil servants and civil servants
- Appointment of civil servants and work
- Promotion and transfer from one service to another
- Whether the candidate is suitable for such appointment, promotion or transfer
- All disciplinary matters for civil servants serving in a public capacity, including warrants or petitions related to these matters.
- Regarding a lawsuit brought by or related to a person acting or serving in a civil capacity, and incurred by a legal action brought against him in order to defend his conduct in the performance of his duties or an act allegedly to be performed Any expenses must be from the Indian Joint Fund.
- Regarding any claims for pensions due to personal injuries suffered during the period of civil servant status, and any questions about the amount of compensation.
Who is Eligible For UPSC?
To apply for UPSC Full Form (Union Public Service Committee) candidates must be at least 21 years old and no more than 32 years old. UPSC will consider the date of birth specified on the high school/secondary diploma. For UPSC IAS 2021, the age will be calculated from July 1 of the notification year.
Next Topic: NEFT Full Form