NSS: National Service Scheme
NSS Full Form
NSS full form stands for National Service Scheme. It is an Indian government sponsor chief for the matters of youth and the public service program made by India’s Sports Games. It is popularly known as NSS, this scheme was launched in 1969 in the centennial year of Gandhi.
The purpose of developing student personality through community service is the voluntary organization working for the campus community at NSS colleges, universities, and +2 levels.
- After Independence, University Grant Commission, S. Under the chairmanship of Raduran, academic institutions recommend presenting voluntary national service.
- This idea was considered by the Central Advisory Board of Education (Kai) in its meeting on January 1, 1950.
- After examining the ideas and experiences of other countries in this area, the Board recommended that students and teachers should dedicate time for voluntary manual work.
- In 1952, to develop the first five-year plan approved by the government, for one year, Indian students were emphasized on the need for social and labor service.
- In 1958, the Chief Ministers in Jawaharlal Nehru are considered a necessary condition for graduation level of social service in a letter.
- The objective of NSS full form (National Service Scheme) is to promote social welfare ideas in students and serve society without prejudice.
- NSS volunteers work to ensure that everyone helps to increase their quality and live life for life.
- In doing so, despite the lack of resources from the people of the volunteer village, they learn to lead a good life.
- It also provides assistance in natural and man-made disasters by providing food, clothing, and victims of disaster victims.
What Is The Full Form Of NSS?
NSS full form stands for National Service Scheme. It is an Indian government sponsor chief for the matters of youth and the public service program made by India’s Sports Games. The objective of the program is to promote social welfare ideas in students and serve society without prejudice.
Next Topic: CMA Full Form