NASA: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
NASA Full Form
NASA Full Form stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration. It was established under the National Aeronautics and Space Act on October 1, 1958, by U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
It is a U.S. government agency dedicated to civil space programs and aviation, scientific discovery, and earth and space research. It deals with the development of peaceful (rather than military) applications in space science, and it deals with American science and technology in space exploration and aircraft.
Founded in 1958, NASA is the successor to the National Aviation Advisory Committee (NACA). The new agency will be civilian-oriented and encourage peaceful applications in space science. Since its inception, NASA has led most of the US space exploration work, including the Apollo mission to the moon, the Skylab space station, and later the space shuttle.
On July 29, 1958, Eisenhower signed the National Aeronautics and Space Act and created NASA. When operations began on October 1, 1958, NACA was fully absorbed by NASA, which has a history of 46 years. It has 8,000 employees, an annual budget of US $ 100 million, three major research laboratories (Langley Flight Laboratory, Ames Flight Lab, and Lewis Air Propulsion Laboratory), and small test facilities.
- Advanced Aviation Research
- Innovating new and innovative space technology
- Enabling programs and institutional capabilities to carry out NASA’s aerospace activities
- Expand and sustain human activities throughout the solar system
- Expand the scientific conception of the Earth and the universe
- Involved with NASA with the public, educators, and students to provide participation opportunities
What Is The Full Form Of NASA?
NASA Full Form stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The primary purpose of NASA is to discover and explore the knowledge of space for the benefit of humanity.
Next Topic: LLB Full Form