KRA: Key Result Area
KRA Full Form
KRA full form stands for Key Result Area. This refers to specific areas of outcomes for which an employee is responsible.
The area of key outcomes defines the primary responsibility of the individual, company, or organization.
Key results refer to the rules of a particular role in the region or KRA company. KRA is used to determine the ability of quantitative and qualitative analysis for a specific job assigned to an individual by a company or organization. This data can be used as a diagnostic tool as it reflects the overall performance of the unit.
Conditions for the employee expose the scope of the job, giving them a better idea of their potential role in the company. The actual results have a special role that each department needs to follow to get the goods or services in the right position to the end customer or there will be different KSFs in another sector.
- Leave employee request.
- Conduct interviews and interviews for recruitment.
- Provide training to employees.
- Hire employees and give them good growth.
- It helps in making value-added decisions.
- It explains the roles and responsibilities.
- This helps employees focus on results rather than activities.
- This helps in aligning the role in the organization’s strategy.
- This helps in setting goals and objectives and prioritizing their activities.
What Is The Full Form Of KRA?
KRA full form stands for Key Result Area. Key results refer to the rules of a particular role in the region or KRA company. The area of key outcomes defines the primary responsibility of the individual, company, or organization.
Next Topic: SMTP Full Form