IPS: Indian Police Service
1:Indian Police Service(IPS)
IPS Full Form: The Indian Police Department is one of the three major government departments in India and is referred to as the police station for short. This is a very capable and well-known service. One year after India’s independence, the Indian Police Service was established in 1948. It changed the Indian (Imperial) police.
The current roles and functions of the IPS full form Indian Police Service are as follows:
- In the fields of maintaining public peace and order, crime prevention, investigation and investigation, intelligence collection, VIP security, anti-terrorism, border defense, railway police, anti-smuggling, drug trafficking, economy, and other fields, perform duties, etc. IPS Full Form
- Lead and lead Indian intelligence agencies such as the Research and Analysis Department (R&AW), Intelligence Bureau (IB), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Criminal Investigation Department (CID), etc.
- Lead and command various Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), including Central Police Organization (CPO), such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), India Tibet Border Police (ITBP), etc.
- Lead and lead the army with courage, integrity, dedication, and a strong sense of service.
- Make sure to instill values and standards into the police under their command to help them better serve the people. IPS Full Form
- Inculcate integrity at the highest level, be sensitive to the wishes of the people in a rapidly changing social and economic environment, respect human rights, have a broad liberal vision in law and justice, and have a high degree of professionalism.
Height: 165 cm for men and 150 cm for women. SC/ST candidates and professional candidates, such as Gorkhas, Assamese, Garhwalis, etc., need to relax in the minimum required height.
2:IPS: In-Plane Switching
Switches are used on the LCD screen inside the aircraft. It is a screen technology that provides stable color reproduction and wide viewing angles compared to traditional LCD screens. It was developed by Hitachi in 1996 to remove the exposure limitations of twisted pair (TN), such as the use of strong viewing angles and poor quality color reproduction.
Read Also:GDP Full Form