iOS: iPhone Operating System
iOS Full Form
iOS full form stands for the iPhone Operating System. iOS is a mobile operating system specifically designed by Apple Inc. has been developed and developed for its hardware.
It is the operating system that empowers many of the company’s mobile devices, including the iPhone and iPod Touch. The term also included versions running on IPOS, until the IPO name 13 was introduced in 2019. It is the second most widely established mobile operating system in the world after Android.
The operating system with the iPhone was unveiled at the MacWorld Conference and Expo on January 9, 2007, and was released in June of the same year.
At the time of its launch in January, Steve Jobs claimed: “iPhone runs OS X” and “desktop-class applications”, but at the time of iPhone’s release, the operating system was called “iPhone OS”.
The basis for three other operating systems developed by Apple is iPad OS, TVOS, and WatchOS.
- The AirDrop feature facilitates cross-platform connectivity between Apple devices.
- Apple Pay allows you to store your credit card details and thus pay for goods and services directly through an iOS device.
- Integrated front and rear camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and cellular connectivity with VPN support
- Gesture recognition support, for example, you can undo a recent action by shaking the device
- Apple App Store for downloading iTunes, music catalogs, podcasts, movies, and more.
- The scheduling feature allows you to update Apple devices when a new update is released.
What Is The Full Form Of iOS?
iOS full form stands for the iPhone Operating System. iOS is a mobile operating system specifically designed by Apple Inc. It is the operating system that empowers many of the company’s mobile devices, including the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Next Topic: JPEG Full Form