ICICI: Credit and Investment Corporation of India
ICICI Full Form
ICICI full form stands for Credit and Investment Corporation of India. ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian Private multinational banking and financial services company. The bank has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India and is present in 17 countries.
ICICI Bank has a registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat, and a corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It provides corporate products and retail services to corporate products and retail customers through a number of distribution channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital, and asset management. provides.
- ICICI Bank was established by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), an Indian financial institution, which was a wholly-owned subsidiary in Vadodara in 1994.
- The parent company was formed in 1955 as a joint venture between the World Bank, public sector banks in India, and public sector insurance companies to finance the project for the Indian industry.
- Prior to the renaming of ICICI Bank, the bank was established under the name of Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank. The parent company was later merged into the bank.
- This is the first bank that started internet banking in 1998.
- ICICI, ICICI Bank, and ICICI subsidiaries ICICI Personal Financial Services Limited and ICICI Capital Services Limited merged in a reversal in 2002.
What Is The Full Form Of ICICI?
ICICI full form stands for Credit and Investment Corporation of India. ICICI Bank is a private sector bank in India. This bank is one of the four largest banks in India. This is the first bank that started internet banking in 1998.
Next Topic: RAW Full Form