HP Full Form
HP full form stands for Hewlett-Packard. Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, which manufactured a wide variety of hardware components, as well as consumers and small and medium-sized businesses.
The company was founded in 1939 by Bell Hewlett and David Packard in a car garage in Palo Alto, California, and initially developed a line of electronic test and measurement equipment.
When Lenovo surpassed HP full form (Hewlett-Packard), HP was the world’s leading computer maker until the second quarter of 2013. HP specializes in the design and manufacture of computing, data storage, and networking hardware, software design, and services.
Key product lines include a wide range of personal computing devices, enterprise and industry standard servers, related storage devices, networking products, software and printers, and other imaging products.
The HP Garage, located at 367 Edison Avenue, is now designated an official California landmark, and is marked with a plaque calling it the birthplace of “Silicon Valley.”
- In 1935, Bill Hewlett and David Packard graduated from Stanford University with a degree in electrical engineering.
- The company was started during a friendship in a garage in nearby Palo Alto, which he started during the Great Depression with former Professor Frederick Terman at Stanford.
- He considered Tourman a master at Hewlett-Packard. In 1938, Packard and Hewlett began part-time work in a rented garage with an initial investment of 538$, equivalent to ، 9,772 in 2019.
- In 1939, Hewlett and Packard decided to formalize their partnership. He tossed a coin to decide whether the company he founded would be called Hewlett-Packard (HP) or Packard Hewlett.
- HP was added on August 18, 1947, and went public on November 6, 1957.
- One of the company’s early customers was Bolt Hawkins, chief sound engineer at Walt Disney Studios, who bought eight Model 200B audio escalators for use in the animated film Fantasia.
- At the end of 1939, HP’s profit, the first full year of business, was 1,563$.
What Is The Full Form Of HP?
HP full form stands for Hewlett-Packard. It is an American multinational information technology company, which manufactured a wide variety of hardware components, as well as consumers and small and medium-sized businesses.
Next Topic: BCCI Full Form