GST: Goods and Service Tax
GST Full Form
GST Full Form is Goods and Services Tax. It is an indirect tax that was introduced to simplify the complex indirect tax system in India. It levies all other indirect taxes levied by the central and state governments on the manufacture and sale of goods and services under a single domain at the national level.
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a value-added tax levied on most goods and services sold for domestic use. GST is paid by consumers but sent to the government by businesses selling goods and services. GST Full Form
- (GST) is a Goods and Service Tax that are sold domestically for consumption. Tax is included in the final price and is paid by the seller to the consumer and by the seller to the government.
- GST is a common tax that is used by most countries globally.
- GST is usually taxed at the same rate in the same country.
GST Meaning in other Languages
|GST meaning in English||Goods and Services Tax|
|GST meaning in Hindi||वस्तु एवं सेवा कर|
|GST meaning in Punjabi||ਗੁਡਸ ਐਂਡ ਸਰਵਿਸਿਜ਼ ਟੈਕਸ|
|GST meaning in Urdu||سامان اور خدمات ٹیکس|
|GST meaning in Arabic||ضريبة السلع والخدمات|
|GST meaning in Marathi||वस्तू आणि सेवा कर|
|GST meaning in Nepali||सामान र सेवा कर|
What is the Full Form of GST?
The full form of GST is Goods and Service Tax.
How To Register For GST?
1. log in to the LegalRaasta website.
2. Draft the documents.
3. Make Online Payment.
4. Upload the required documents.
5. Generate ARN.
6. You will get the GST number on your Email id.
What is the Cost of GST Registration?
The cost for GST Registration is Rs.1999/-
Next Article: PCS Full Form