DRDO Full Form | What Does Stand For DRDO?
DRDO: Defence Research and Development Organization
DRDO Full Form
DRDO Full Form: The complete form of DRDO is the National Defense Research and Development Organization. The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is located in New Delhi, India. It is an institution of the Republic of India and operates under the administration of the Indian Ministry of Defense.DRDO Full Form
DRDO is committed to improving the self-sufficiency of defense systems and is committed to designing and developing services for the production of world-class weapons systems and equipment based on the quantitative and quality requirements of these three services. Army, Air Force, and Navy.
The National Defense and Defense Development Organization (DRDO) is an extensive laboratory network dedicated to the development of various fields of defense and military technology, such as weapons, electronics, tanks, space and rockets, computing and advanced simulation, engineering systems, hardware, and Special materials, training, information systems, marine systems, life sciences, and agriculture.DRDO Full Form
Currently, the organization supports more than 5,000 scientists, approximately 25,000 technicians, and other scientists and support staff. There are many important projects in the development of weapons, light fighters, missiles, radars, electronic warfare systems, etc. These technologies have made great achievements. Although DRDO strives to meet the requirements of advanced weapons technology, it has also brought huge benefits to the entire society by contributing to national construction.
Read Also:NOC Full Form
- Advise the Rickshaw Minister on the impact of emerging science and technology on national security.
- Advise the Raksha Mantri and these three departments on all the scientific aspects of weapons, weapons platforms, military operations, etc.
- Develop and implement scientific research and development projects related to national security.
- Direct and manage department agencies, laboratories, facilities, scope, plans, and projects.
- Participate in the acquisition and evaluation of all weapons systems and related technologies proposed by the Ministry of Defense.
- To provide financial and material support to institutions, universities, etc. for research and training of scientific and technical personnel related to national security.DRDO Full Form