DNA: Deoxyribonucleic Acid
DNA Full Form
DNA full form is Deoxyribonucleic Acid. Deoxy means hypoxia, ribose means ribose sugar, the nucleus is at the center of the cell, and the acid contains negatively charged phosphate ions.
Deoxyribonucleic acid is a genetic material for humans and most other organisms. It contains the genetic information for the growth, development, action, and reproduction of all living things.
DNA is made up of four bases, adenine, guanine, thymine, and cytosine. All information is stored in DNA in the form of different nucleotide chains. These nucleotide bases combine to form units called base pairs, with A, T, and G with DNA. It happened. The molecule takes the form of a double helix, in which the strands of DNA rotate around each other.
The double helix looks very slow, like a long ladder wrapped in a hood or coil. Aspects of the “ladder” consist of the backbone of sugar and phosphate molecules, and “steps” form the bases of nucleotides that are weakly bound to the medium by hydrogen bonds
- Genetic information: Genetic information is passed from one generation to a different one.
- Replication: DNA replicates carbon copies. DNA allows the transfer of genetic information from one generation to the next.
- Cellular Metabolism: Regulates the response of cell metabolism with the assistance of enzymes, hormones, and specific RNA.
- DNA fingerprint: Everyone has their own DNA sequence that doesn’t match the others. The DNA feature is employed in DNA fingerprinting.
- Development: Controls the evolution of living things through the interior genetic clock.
What Is The Full Form Of DNA?
DNA full form is Deoxyribonucleic Acid. DNA is an inherited substance found in all living things. These cells are the most important molecules in biology, responsible for storing and reading genetic information.
Next Topic: PSI Full Form