BE: Bachelor of Engineering
BE Full Form
BE full form stands for Bachelor of Engineering. The Bachelor of Engineering is the first professional undergraduate academic degree awarded to a student three to five years after studying engineering at a recognized university.
In the UK, a B.Eng. The degree will be approved by one of the Professional Engineering Institutes of the Engineering Council. In Canada, a degree from a Canadian university may be approved by the Canadian Board of Engineering Accreditation (CEAB). Alternatively, it may be directly accredited by another professional engineering institute, such as the US-based Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEE).
- In Australia, the Bachelor of Engineering is a four-year undergraduate degree course and professional qualification. It is also available as a six-year course (where students are required to complete a professional placement period as part of the degree).
- In Canada, the degrees offered for undergraduate engineering education include Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science, etc.
- In India, the Bachelor of Engineering (BE) is a professional bachelor’s degree that is awarded after completing four years of engineering. Most Indian universities offer Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degrees in engineering subjects instead of BE. There is no difference in the goals and learning outcomes of the BTech program and be without the name. Usually, the first two semesters are general for all branches and there is only one subject to study.
- In Pakistan, BE full form Bachelor of Engineering is a four-year undergraduate professional university degree. The Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is a government body responsible for undergraduate engineering degrees, registration of engineers, and regulation of the engineering profession in Pakistan.
Branches of BE
- Chemical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mining Engineering
- Textiles Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
What Is The Full Form Of BE?
BE full form stands for Bachelor of Engineering. A student who wishes to get admission in BE must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects, a certain percentage of which is different from the University. The duration of B.E in India is 4 years, but it may vary from 3 to 5 years depending on the country.
Next Topic: CSE Full Form