1) ANI: Asian News International
2) ANI: Automatic Number Identification
ANI Full Form
Asian News International
ANI full form stands for Asian News International. ANI is an Indian news agency that provides syndicated multimedia news feeds to various news bureaus outside India.
Founded by Prem Prakash in 1971, it was the first news agency in India to operate a video news syndicate and as of 2019, it is India’s largest television news agency.
- On 9 December 1971, Prem founded ANI, which achieved extraordinary influence within the Congress government.
- By the year 2000, India had seen the rise of private 24×7 news channels.
- Asian Films TV was added in 2000 to feed newspapers and magazines.
- In 2000, the NDA government launched a Kashmir-based regional channel – DD Kashmir and allowed ANI to develop its own programs.
- By the end of 2005, ANI’s business model was consistently influential, and it moved its office from the Round Market to a five-story building in RK.
It played a key role in projecting Indira Gandhi‘s positive image of India, producing many films for television and fulfilling aspirations of establishing a monopoly in the region. The ANI full form (Asian News International) had to rely on the incoming UPA governments, as part of a two-member strong contingent of Indian journalists in a joint press conference between the United States current Prime Ministers of India.
This led to a major expansion of ANI’s in-house video production capabilities at Sanjeev’s behest, which added climate through the ranks, thanks to its intelligent management capabilities.
Automatic Number Identification
ANI full form stands for Automatic Number Identification. ANI is a feature of telecommunications networks that automatically determines the actual telephone number on a tool call for billing purposes.
It was originally created by AT&T Corporation for the purpose of internal long-distance compensation, eliminating the need for telephone operators to manually request calling party numbers for toll calls.
ANI caller ID is ideologically and technically distinct from the service. The line type and caller’s telephone number are captured by the ANI service even when the caller ID blocker is enabled. The destination telephone company may send telephone numbers starting the switching office to customers of ANI supply services.
Toll-free customers and large companies typically have access to ANI, either through the Instant Installed Equipment or through monthly billing statements. Residential buyers can access ANI information through third-party companies that charge for the service.
Components Of ANI
- Information digits
- Billing number of the party
What Is The Full Form Of ANI?
ANI full form stands for Asian News International. It is an Indian news agency that provides syndicated multimedia news feeds to various news bureaus outside India. Another ANI full form stands for Automatic Number Identification. It is a feature of telecommunications networks that automatically determines the actual telephone number on a tool call for billing purposes.
Next Topic: BCC Full Form