VISA: Visitors International Stay Admission
VISA Full Form
VISA full form stands for Visitors International Stay Admission. A visa is a conditional permit issued through an area to a foreigner, which allows him to enter, reside or live in that area.
In Western Europe, in the 19th and early 20th centuries, passports and visas were generally not required to travel from one country to another. If passport control was used regularly, the relatively rapid and large movements of people traveling by train created obstacles. Passports and visas became commonly required after World War I as travel documents.
Generally, a visa full form (Visitors International Stay Admission) may include the length of stay of a foreigner, the area of entry into the country, the dates of entry, the number of permits, or the extent of a person’s right to work in the country. Visas are associated with applications for permission to enter a region and thus, in most countries, differ from the actual formal permission of a foreigner to enter and enter the country.
In each instance, a visa is granted by the Immigration Officer at the time of actual entry and can be canceled at any time. The visa usually takes the form of an approved sticker in the applicant’s passport or another travel document.
- Employment Visa: This is required when you want to work in a country.
- Medical Visa: This is required when you are seeking medical treatment in a reputed hospital in a country.
- Business Visa: required when you want to do business in a country.
- Student Visa: It is required when a student wants to visit a country for higher studies.
- Emergency Visa: When there is an emergency such as death, accident, or serious illness of parents, siblings, and children or any other emergency.
- Tourist Visa: This is required when a person wants to visit a country for tourism such as vacation, sightseeing, or visiting friends and relatives.
What Is The Full Form Of VISA?
VISA full form stands for Visitors International Stay Admission. A visa is a conditional permit issued through an area to a foreigner, which allows him to enter, reside or live in that area. Passports and visas became commonly required after World War I as travel documents.
Next Topic: BAE Full Form