SHO: Station House Officer
SHO Full Form
SHO full form stands for Station House Officer. A Station House Officer (SHO) is an officer in charge of a police station in India and Pakistan. Holds the post of SHO Inspector or Sub-Inspector.
In India, the law allows a station house official to investigate crimes. As of February 2019, there are 15,650 police stations in India.
The minimum qualification for becoming a police sub-inspector is a bachelor’s degree. The candidate should be a graduate in any field with 50% from any teacher institute. Those who are passing Class XII will not be eligible for SI posts in the Police Department.
- Answers to public inquiries and suggestions.
- Dealing with missing persons, and lost property.
- Details of crimes and car accidents, and completion of reports.
- Detection and recording in the police computer database and system.
- Maintaining the security of the police compound.
What Is The Full Form Of SHO?
SHO full form stands for Station House Officer. SHO is an officer in charge of a police station in India and Pakistan. In India, the law allows a station house official to investigate crimes. The SHO of a police station is officially responsible.
Next Topic: INR Full Form