NCC: National Cadet Corps
NCC Full Form
NCC full form stands for National Cadet Corps. The National Cadet Corps is the youth wing of the Indian Armed Forces, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It is open to school and college students on a voluntary basis, a tripartite organization consisting of the Army, Navy and Air Wings, engaged in disciplining the country’s youth and preparing patriotic citizens.
In India, Sepai Yuva Aadhaar is a voluntary organization that recruits cadets from high schools, higher secondary, colleges, and universities across India. Cadets receive basic military training in small arms and exercises. Officers and cadets have no responsibility for active military service after completing their course.
The brief history of NCC full form (National Cadet Corps) is given bellow:
- In 1920, when the Indian Territories Act was passed, the University Training Corps (UTC) was replaced by the ‘University Corps’.
- Indianization of the Armed Forces was re-launched under the name UOTC, so the National Cadet Corps can be considered the successor to the University Officers Training Corps (UOTC).
- In 1949, the Girls’ Division was formed to provide equal opportunities for school and college-going girls.
- When the Air Wing was incorporated in 1950, SAIF was transformed into an inter-service by the Navy in 1951.
- The Soldier General Foundation Act was adopted by the Governor-General and the Soldier Youth Foundation came into being on 15 July 1950.
Grading in Certificate
Three certificates are awarded: (1) A grade, (2) B grade, (3) C grade.
The best grade is A, which has the highest value. (i) To be successful in the examination, a cadet has to get 45% marks in each paper and 50% marks in total.
Rating is based on total scores which will be given below. (B) Grading ‘A’ – Cadets scored ٪ marks ٪ and above. (Now) Grading ‘B’ – Cadets get 65% marks and above and below 80%. (AC) Grading ‘C’ – Cadets get 50% marks and above 65% and below. (Advertisement) Failure – Cadets score 45% on any paper or less than 50% overall.
What Is The Full Form Of NCC?
NCC full form stands for National Cadet Corps. It is the youth wing of the Indian Armed Forces, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It acts as a peaceful force of the nation that unites the youth from different parts of the country and makes them one of the united, secular, and disciplined citizens of the nation.
Next Topic: PS Full Form