1) IB: International Baccalaureate
2) IB: Intelligence Bureau
IB Full Form
IB full form stands for International Baccalaureate. The International Baccalaureate (IB), formerly known as the International Bachelor Organization (IBO), is a non-profit foundation headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and was founded in 1968.
The IB Middle Air Program for students aged 15 to 19, the IB Middle Air Program for students aged 11 to 16, and the IB Primary Air Program for children ages 3 to 12, these programs are available in schools. Should be for teaching.
The IB headquarters was formally established in Geneva, Switzerland in 1968 to develop the IB Diploma Program. Diplomacy, Ben was part of the world of international and multinational organizations.
The organization’s name and logo were changed in 2007 to reflect the arrangement of the new structure. As a result, the “IB” itself can now cite the organization, one of the four programs, or an honorary diploma or certificate at the end of a program.
The program aims to provide an internationally accepted university entrance qualification for a growing mobile population of youth, whose parents provide standardized courses and reviews for students over 16 years of age.
IB full form stands for Intelligence Bureau. The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal security, domestic intelligence and counterinsurgency agency.
It is known as the oldest organization in the world. Current Director of IB Arvind Kumar took over from Rajiv Jain on June 26, 2019.
- In 1885, Major General Charles McGregor was appointed the Quartermaster General for the British Indian Army at Shimla and thus became responsible for his covert activities.
- In 1909, in response to the development of Indian revolutionary activities, the Indian Political Intelligence Office was established in England.
- Renamed Indian Political Intelligence (IPI) in 1921, it established a joint surveillance and surveillance agency operated by the India Office and the Government of India.
- After India’s independence in 1947, the IPI was renamed as Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The IB is used to gather intelligence from within India and to counter-terrorism and carry out counter-terrorism operations.
- The IB was also tasked with gathering intelligence, especially in the border areas, which led to the recommendations of the 1951 North and North-East Border Committee.
- All areas of humanitarian activities within India and in the neighborhood are allocated to the charter duties of the Intelligence Bureau.
- From 1951 to 1968, when the Research and Analysis Wing was formed, the IB was also given the responsibility of external intelligence.
What Is The Full Form Of IB?
IB full form stands for International Baccalaureate. It is a non-profit foundation headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and was founded in 1968. Another IB full form stands for Intelligence Bureau. It is India’s domestic intelligence, internal security, and counterinsurgency agency.
Next Topic: VPA Full Form