HCL: Hindustan Computers Limited
HCL Full Form
HCL Full Form stands for Hindustan Computer Limited. It is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) consulting company headquartered in Noida, India. It is one of the growing IT companies in India.
HCL employs over 131,000 people in 140 countries / regions in 44 countries / regions, including over 500 branches in India. The company’s annual revenue exceeds USD 38.3 billion. It has served modern computers in many modern inventions, including the development of computers based on 8-bit microprocessors in 1978.
Today, HCL Corporation provides services in a variety of areas, including technology, healthcare, and talent management solutions. Consequently, it includes three companies. HCL Infus Systems, HCL Technologies, and HCL Healthcare. HCL Full Form
- It was established in 1976.
- In 1978, HCL developed and introduced India’s first microcomputer, the 8C.
- In 1980, HCL released a microcomputer based on a 16-bit processor.
- In 1983, HCL developed a local area network operating system (DBMS) and client-server architecture.
- In 1988, HCL developed multi-precision processors UNIX.
- In 1990, HCL’s Comment Infrastructure Services Division was established to manage remote infrastructure management.
- In 2001, HCL established the first global BPO delivery center in India for British Telecom in Northern Ireland.
- In 2008, HCL was recognized as a leader in IT services for the data center and workplace.
- HCL Healthcare was established in 2014.
What Is The Full Form Of HCL?
HCL Full Form stands for Hindustan Computer Limited. It is an Indian multinational information technology consulting company headquartered in Noida, India which was established in 1976. It is one of the growing IT companies in India.
Next Topic: PH Full Form