CDMA: Code-Division Multiple Access
CDMA Full Form
CDMA full form stands for Code-Division Multiple Access. Code division multiple access (CDMA) is a method of accessing a channel used by various radio communication technologies.
This allows unauthorized interference between users to CD, CDMA diffusion spectrum technology, and a special coding scheme (where each transmitter is assigned a code).
CDMA is an example of multiple access, where multiple transmitters on the same communication channel can send information simultaneously. This allows multiple users to share a frequency band.
CDMA improves the use of available bandwidth because it transfers over the entire frequency range and does not limit the user’s frequency range.
CDMA allows multiple users to share a band of improper interference frequencies between users. It is used to use many mobile phone standards. IS95, also known as “CDMA Oven”, and its 3G development CDMA 2000 are also often referred to as “CDMA” but are used by GMM carriers. The upcoming 3G standard UMTS also uses “wideband CDMA” or W-CDMA.
- Synchronous CDM (code division ‘multiplexing’, the first generation of CDMA) was implemented in the Global Positioning System (GPS).
- The Qualcomm standard is attached as IS-95, CDMAOne.
- Qualcomm’s standard IS-2000, called CDMA2000, is used by many mobile phone companies, including the Global Star Network.
- UMTS 3G mobile phone standard, which uses W-CDMA.
- CDMA has been used for transport logistics in the Omnitrix satellite system.
What Is The Full Form Of CDMA?
CDMA full form stands for Code-Division Multiple Access. It is a method of accessing a channel used by various radio communication technologies. CDMA allows multiple users to share a band of improper interference frequencies between users. It is used to use many mobile phone standards.
Next Topic: RPM Full Form