BCC: Blind Carbon Copy
BCC Full Form
BCC full form stands for Blind Carbon Copy. A blind carbon copy allows the sender of a message to hide the person entering the Bcc region from other recipients.
This concept was basically implemented in paper correspondence and now also applies to email.
This is similar to CC because it also creates a carbon copy of the main email and sends it to other people, but in this case, neither the central recipient nor the BCC recipient emails it to others. Because no recipient sees the list of addresses, it is called BCC full form (blind carbon copy). This is a useful way to send email addresses to other people without telling the main recipient.
In some cases, correspondence typists have to ensure that any recipients of such documents do not see the names of other recipients. It is common to use a field when a list of recipients who do not (do) know each other or, when addressing a very long list of recipients, e.g. In mailing lists.
There are several reasons for using this feature:
- Sending someone’s correspondence to a third party when the recipient does not want to know the third party’s email address, the other Assume the recipient is in the To: or CC: fields.
- Sending a message to multiple parties that none of the other recipients knows.
- Avoiding the collection of blocklist email addresses available to all BCCs to prevent the spread of computer viruses, spam, and malware.
In some cases, the use of blind carbon copy may be seen as mildly unethical.
- The actual address of the mail is left under the assumption that communication between known parties is proceeding.
- A related danger is that the “reply to all” function inadvertently used by someone on the BCC is the actual address of the address.
- Depending on the specific email software used, the recipient may know that the message was sent through the BCC.
What Is The Full Form Of BCC?
BCC full form stands for Blind Carbon Copy. It allows the sender of a message to hide the person entering the Bcc region from other recipients. This is a useful way to send email addresses to other people without telling the main recipient.
Next Topic: IVR Full Form